Seismic Aspect

From Reus
Revision as of 23:13, 26 October 2016 by Paste (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
refresh links

The Seismic Aspect infuses Minerals with Technology Technology and Awe Awe. A learned ability of the Rock Giant, this Aspect's effect on mineral deposits increases the Tech and Awe the mineral generates, adding even more Tech and Awe within a rich presence of Natura Natura.

Aspect Levels

Aspect level Ambassador(s) required 67% Chance 33% Chance
1 1 Swamp ambassador Icon.pngSwamp Ambassador Lesser Potent
2 2 Swamp ambassador Icon.pngSwamp Ambassador Potent Greater
3 2 Swamp ambassador Icon.pngSwamp Ambassador, 2 any Ambassador Greater Sublime
Lesser Potent Greater Sublime
+1 Technology+1 Awe +3 Technology+1 Awe

+6 Technology+2 Awe if at least 7 Natura

+6 Technology+2 Awe

+10 Technology+3 Awe if at least 14 Natura

+10 Technology+3 Awe

+15 Technology+5 Awe if at least 30 Natura


Apply Aspect to To get Minimum Aspect level Minimum Source level
AGATE.png Agate SALT.png Salt Lesser 1
MARBLE.png Marble COPPER.png Copper Lesser 1
SALT.png Salt IRON.png Iron Potent 1
IRON.png Iron SILVER.png Silver Greater 2
IRON.png Iron ZINC.png Zinc Greater 2
SILVER.png Silver OIL.png Oil Sublime 3
ALUMINIUM.png Aluminium, ZINC.png Zinc FLUORITE.png Fluorite Sublime 3
ZINC.png Zinc NATURAL GAS.png Natural Gas Sublime 3
Personal tools