Reaction Aspect

From Reus
Revision as of 00:08, 27 October 2016 by Paste (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
refresh links

The Reaction Aspect infuses Minerals with Technology Technology. A learned ability of the Rock Giant, this Aspect's effect on mineral deposits increases the Tech the mineral generates, adding even more Tech within a rich presence of Natura Natura.

Aspect Levels

Aspect level Ambassador(s) required 67% Chance 33% Chance
1 1 Forest ambassador Icon.pngForest Ambassador Lesser Potent
2 2 Forest ambassador Icon.pngForest Ambassador Potent Greater
3 2 Forest ambassador Icon.pngForest Ambassador, 2 any Ambassador Greater Sublime
Lesser Potent Greater Sublime
+3 Technology +5 Technology

+7 Technology if at least 7 Natura

+10 Technology

+13 Technology if at least 14 Natura

+15 Technology

+20 Technology if at least 30 Natura


Apply Aspect to To get Minimum Aspect level Minimum Source level
STONE.png Stone, MARBLE.png Marble COPPER.png Copper Lesser 1
COPPER.png Copper IRON.png Iron Potent 1
SALT.png Salt, COPPER.png Copper PHOSPHORUS.png Phosphorus Potent 1
IRON.png Iron, PHOSPHORUS.png Phosphorus ALUMINIUM.png Aluminium Greater 2
ALUMINIUM.png Aluminium URANIUM.png Uranium Sublime 3
ALUMINIUM.png Aluminium, ZINC.png Zinc FLUORITE.png Fluorite Sublime 3
Personal tools