Revision as of 14:15, 17 August 2013 by Madman with a box
You can find a list of available templates as well as a documentation on how to use them on the template category page.
Game updates/Patches with revision notes with dates when each was released.Also a help for user to determine what patch level they are at. --Becomingjenn (talk) 22:19, 29 June 2013 (CEST)
- Possibly a page listing resources and their respective maximum aspects? This might be able to squeeze it's way onto some other page(s) instead, but I feel like some sort of central location for this would be more effective than having to go to each individual plant/animal/mineral page and check how many aspects are allowed on that specific resource.
- A page explaining the process of upgrading resources/using advanced resources. For example, having a description of how one could go about getting Great Blueberries rather than just regular.
- A page explaining the process of war, greed and giants being attacked. For example, what triggers villages to go to war, hints and tips on controling greed, probably some about how to prevent war (currently I don't even know how to prevent war in a 0 greed village). This page could be titled "villages"
- More information on each Natural Source (i.e. Blueberry, Monal, Topaz), including detailed Direct and Indirect Symbios(es?), in-game appearance, etc.
- One Master Tech Tree, cleaned up (and corrected?) from Techtrees. (I have some plans on this personally but won't stop anyone else from taking a crack at it. Pranic Lift (talk) 09:29, 20 May 2013 (CEST))
- Thoughts regarding the tech trees: The current ones showing the basic relations are nice (if somewhat...oddly...formatted), but what would be incredibly useful is to have that fleshed out into a sort of "cheat sheet." If we could squeeze the Yield and Symbiosis information into each node, then you'd basically have everything you need to know to plan a village in one place. Argumentum ad Stultitiam (talk) 03:26, 21 May 2013 (CEST)
- As an aside, I considered using a condensed version of the existing resource templates and some table formatting to make something similar, without the need to do everything externally and store as an image. The results are on my talk page (using the full templates as placeholders) -- the fundamental problem I hit was that (in this case) the Apple/Strawberry/Pear/Cherry/Plum relationships are just too twisty to represent without proper connecting lines. Argumentum ad Stultitiam (talk) 03:33, 21 May 2013 (CEST)
- I made a tech tree type on my talk page, i like it because it's simple, compact, and detailed. What's your advice on it ? --Woka (talk) 11:41, 21 May 2013 (CEST)
- The current Tech Trees definitely have mistakes. An early example: Blueberry + Lesser Leaf => Strawberry, not Lesser Growth. Rahonavis (talk) 20:28, 23 May 2013 (CEST)
- images of Projects on every single project page
- project pages without an image:
Apothecary, Bank, Castle, Multinational, Barracks, Blast Furnace, Druid, Factory, Fishing Docks, Hospital, Laboratory, Opera, Sacrifice Altar-LFaust (talk) 13:34, 29 May 2013 (CEST)
All done. Paulo Belato PingPong 18:05, 29 May 2013 (CEST)
- to clarify: Images of Projects actually built in-game like here: Mad Scientist (quadratic image on the left-hand side) -LFaust (talk) 18:40, 29 May 2013 (CEST)
- project pages without an image:
- images of new 60 minute challenge trophies for developments page
- Added images and templates for Forest Ambassador, Swamp Ambassador and Desert Ambassador --User:GekiritZ
needs to be reviewed
- There are several pages which aren't linked to other pages or make no sense at all. Could an admin/other users review the following pages to clean up the wiki? - LFaust (talk) 12:52, 28 May 2013 (CEST)
Former Recommended/Needed Features
A favicon 
Basic pages for the remaining Projects (at the time of writing, these are: Factory, Castle, Island Town)
A Symbioses page
Icons for the remaining Aspects on the Aspects page. --Mechturk (talk) 01:19, 23 May 2013 (CEST)
A page listing unlock conditions for various Natural Sources.
- I've uploaded every achievement icon for this purpose. If someone wants to make an Unlock/Achievements page, the images are somewhere here, otherwise I'll probably get to it soon. Pranic Lift (talk) 12:16, 20 May 2013 (CEST)
- I've added all achievements to the Developments page. Someone needs to add all unlocks. LFaust (talk) 09:35, 21 May 2013 (CEST)
As said here, on the official forums, we should translate this Wiki's articles in the same way that is done on the Team Fortress 2 wiki. Maybe we should create a page to organize all volunteers, maybe Reus:Translation. Mobyduck (talk) 17:51, 29 May 2013 (CEST)
Split the current Giants page into pages for each relevant Giant.
- i made articles for The Ocean Giant and The Forest Giant and gave their link in the main giants page --Chetan (talk) 09:50, 30 May 2013 (CEST)
- I doubt that we really need single Giant pages, because there is no additional content we could provide on these pages. -LFaust (talk) 10:04, 30 May 2013 (CEST)
Created Leaf Aspect gathering information from other pages - added Tips-section in said page for added value.--user:GekiritZ
- Wikipedia - Lots of helpful documentation comes from Wikipedia itself, as the Reus Wiki runs on the same open-source technology (MediaWiki).