Predator Aspect

From Reus
Revision as of 23:57, 26 October 2016 by Paste (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
refresh links

The Predator Aspect infuses Animals with Wealth Wealth and Danger Danger. A learned ability of the Swamp Giant, this Aspect's effect on animal life increases the Wealth the animal generates, adding even more Wealth within a rich presence of Natura Natura.

Aspect Levels

Aspect level Ambassador(s) required 67% Chance 33% Chance
1 1 Desert ambassador Icon.pngDesert Ambassador Lesser Potent
2 2 Desert ambassador Icon.pngDesert Ambassador Potent Greater
3 2 Desert ambassador Icon.pngDesert Ambassador, 2 any Ambassador Greater Sublime
Lesser Potent Greater Sublime
+1 Wealth if at least 3 Natura +1 Wealth +1 Danger

+2 Wealth +1 Danger if at least 7 Natura

+2 Wealth +2 Danger

+3 Wealth +2 Danger if at least 14 Natura

+3 Wealth +2 Danger

+4 Wealth +2 Danger if at least 30 Natura


Apply Aspect to To get Minimum Aspect level Minimum Source level
STOAT.png Stoat FOX.png Fox Lesser 1
FOX.png Fox WOLF.png Wolf Greater 2
WOLF.png Wolf BEAR.png Bear Sublime 3
DESERT TORTOISE.png Desert Tortoise RATTLE SNAKE.png Rattlesnake Lesser 1
GOAT.png Goat, RATTLE SNAKE.png Rattlesnake COYOTE.png Coyote Greater 2
GREYFOX.png Grey Fox, COYOTE.png Coyote, GILA MONSTER.png Gila Monster BOB CAT.png Bobcat Sublime 3
FROG.png Frog, POISON DART FROG.png Poison Dart Frog IGUANA.png Iguana Lesser 1
IGUANA.png Iguana KOMODO DRAGON.png Komodo Dragon Greater 2
CRANE.png Crane, KOMODO DRAGON.png Komodo Dragon CROCODILE.png Crocodile Sublime 3
MONAL.png Monal MUSKDEER.png Musk Deer Potent 1
MUSKDEER.png Musk Deer SNOWLEOPARD.png Snow Leopard Greater 2
MACKEREL.png Mackerel, CLOWNFISH.png Clownfish SEABASS.png Seabass Lesser 1
MARLIN.png Marlin, ANGLERFISH.png Anglerfish SHARK.png White Shark Sublime 3
Personal tools