Noble Aspect

From Reus
Revision as of 23:06, 26 October 2016 by Paste (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
refresh links


NobleLesser.png
The Noble Aspect infuses Minerals with Wealth Wealth. A learned ability of the Rock Giant, this Aspect's effect on mineral deposits increases the Wealth the mineral generates, adding even more Wealth within a rich presence of Natura Natura.

Aspect Levels

Aspect level Ambassador(s) required 67% Chance 33% Chance
1 1 Forest ambassador Icon.pngForest Ambassador Lesser Potent
2 2 Forest ambassador Icon.pngForest Ambassador Potent Greater
3 2 Forest ambassador Icon.pngForest Ambassador, 2 any Ambassador Greater Sublime
Lesser Potent Greater Sublime
+3 Wealth +5 Wealth

+7 Wealth if at least 7 Natura

+10 Wealth

+13 Wealth if at least 14 Natura

+15 Wealth

+20 Wealth if at least 30 Natura

Transmutations

Apply Aspect to To get Minimum Aspect level Minimum Source level
AGATE.png Agate, QUARTZ.png Quartz TOPAZ.png Topaz Lesser 1
TOPAZ.png Topaz ONYX.png Onyx Potent 1
ONYX.png Onyx GOLD.png Gold Greater 2
GOLD.png Gold, SILVER.png Silver DIAMOND.png Diamond Sublime 3
GOLD.png Gold RUBY.png Ruby Sublime 3
Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox