From Reus
Revision as of 21:10, 29 May 2013 by LongStrider (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

There are three sources of the fertility buff.

Several patches are blessed with this at the start of the game. Fertility Boost is a starting ability on the Forest Giant and on the Ocean Giant Monsoon is unlocked with a Desert Ambassador.

Each level of Fertility Boost and Monsoon increase the chance of rolling a specific higher level Aspect when it is applied to that patch. For example if you have Level 2 Leaf Aspect you have a 75% chance of Potent Leaf Aspect and 25% chance of Greater Leaf Aspect, if at least Level 2 Fertility has been applied to that patch the probabilities are roughly reversed (75% Greater/25% Potent.) However, if there is only a Level 1 Fertility buff on the patch there is no change to the chances as Level 1 Fertility only increases the chance of Potent Aspects.

Personal tools