The Ocean Giant
(Redirected from Ocean Giant)
Ocean Giant can create oceans which hydrates nearby lands and create domestic animals. Creating an Ocean using an ocean giant is the first step towards making any habitable biome like swamp, forest or desert.
- The Domestic Animals Ability is used to make Animals which generate Food.
- The Growth Aspect Ability is used to upgrade Plants with Food and Natura.
- The Herd Aspect Ability is used to upgrade Animals with Food.
- The Crystal Aspect Ability is used to upgrade Mines with Wealth and Awe.
- The Aurora Ability allows it to grant other giants a speed boost and health regeneration.
- The Monsoon Ability allows it for spread fertility boosts around itself.
Ambassadors Required: A = Any, D = Desert, F = Forest, S = Swamp
Appearance and behavior
A crab-like giant covered in barnacles, seaweed and coral. With its gigantic claws it can dig oceans into the surface.