Difference between revisions of "The Forest Giant"
m (→Abilities: Added links to Plant, Aspect and Fertility pages.)
Latest revision as of 23:04, 23 March 2014The Forest Giant can create Forests in the areas hydrated by oceans. It can also create fruit trees to provide food.
- The Fruit Plant Ability is used to make Plants which generate Food.
- The Leaf Aspect Ability is used to upgrade Plants with Technology and Nature.
- The Fruit Aspect Ability is used to upgrade Plants with Food.
- The Hunt Aspect Ability is used to upgrade Animals with Food and Danger.
- The Fertility Boost Ability, allows it to greatly increase the chance of getting more powerful Aspects.
- The Migrate Ability allows it to migrate Natural Sources from one patch to another. It cannot migrate a Natural Source to a non-native Biome.
Ambassadors Required: A = Any, D = Desert, F = Forest, S = Swamp
 Appearance and Behavior
With limbs of living wood, this giant raises forests on land which have been hydrated by oceans. The Forest Giant is the fastest of the four giants, but doesn't have any offensive abilities.