Herd Aspect

From Reus
Revision as of 22:50, 26 October 2016 by Paste (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search
refresh links


HerdLesser.png
The Herd Aspect infuses Animals with Food Food. A learned ability of the Ocean Giant, this Aspect's effect on animal life increases the Food the animal generates on surrounding tiles, adding even more Food within a rich presence of Natura Natura.

The Herd Aspect is not very effective in the Forest.

Aspect Levels

Aspect level Ambassador(s) required 67% Chance 33% Chance
1 1 Swamp ambassador Icon.pngSwamp Ambassador Lesser Potent
2 2 Swamp ambassador Icon.pngSwamp Ambassador Potent Greater
3 3 Swamp ambassador Icon.pngSwamp Ambassador, 1 any Ambassador Greater Sublime
Lesser Potent Greater Sublime
+1 Food if at least 3 Natura +1 Food

+2 Food if at least 7 Natura

+2 Food

+3 Food if at least 14 Natura

+3 Food

+4 Food if at least 30 Natura

Transmutations

Apply Aspect to To get Minimum Aspect level Minimum Source level
CHICKEN.png Chicken RABBIT.png Rabbit Lesser 1
RABBIT.png Rabbit DEER.png Deer Potent 1
RABBIT.png Rabbit, BEAVER.png Beaver WISENT.png Wisent Greater 2
KANGEROORAT.png Kangaroo Rat GOAT.png Goat Lesser 1
GOAT.png Goat JAVALINA.png Javelina Potent 1
JAVALINA.png Javelina, COYOTE.png Coyote BIGHORN.png Bighorn Sublime 3
FROG.png Frog, POISON DART FROG.png Poison Dart Frog OTTER.png Otter Lesser 1
OTTER.png Otter BUFFALO.png Buffalo Greater 2
TAPIR.png Tapir, BUFFALO.png Buffalo, CRANE.png Crane ORANGUTAN.png Orangutan Sublime 3
MARTEN.png Marten, MONAL.png Monal Pangolin.png Pangolin Potent 1
MUSKDEER.png Musk Deer, Pangolin.png Pangolin YAK.png Yak Greater 2
YAK.png Yak, LANGUR MONKEY.png Langur Monkey, SNOWLEOPARD.png Snow Leopard PANDA.png Panda Sublime 3
MACKEREL.png Mackerel, CLOWNFISH.png Clownfish PARROTFISH.png Parrotfish Lesser 1
SEABASS.png Seabass TUNA.png Tuna Greater 2
TUNA.png Tuna, MARLIN.png Marlin BLUEWHALE.png Blue Whale Sublime 3
Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox