Crystal Aspect

From Reus
Revision as of 00:11, 27 October 2016 by Paste (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
refresh links

The Crystal Aspect infuses Minerals with Wealth Wealth and Awe Awe. A learned ability of the Ocean Giant, this Aspect's effect on mineral deposits increases the Wealth and Awe the mineral generates, adding even more Wealth and Awe within a rich presence of Natura Natura.

Aspect Levels

Aspect level Ambassador(s) required 67% Chance 33% Chance
1 1 Forest ambassador Icon.pngForest Ambassador Lesser Potent
2 2 Forest ambassador Icon.pngForest Ambassador Potent Greater
3 3 Forest ambassador Icon.pngForest Ambassador, 1 any Ambassador Greater Sublime
Lesser Potent Greater Sublime
+1 Wealth+1 Awe +3 Wealth+1 Awe

+6 Wealth+2 Awe if at least 7 Natura

+6 Wealth+2 Awe

+10 Wealth+3 Awe if at least 14 Natura

+10 Wealth+3 Awe

+15 Wealth+5 Awe if at least 30 Natura


Apply Aspect to To get Minimum Aspect level Minimum Source level
STONE.png Stone, MARBLE.png Marble SALT.png Salt Lesser 1
SALT.png Salt ONYX.png Onyx Potent 1
ONYX.png Onyx, PHOSPHORUS.png Phosphorus SILVER.png Silver Greater 2
ONYX.png Onyx PLATINUM.png Platinum Greater 2
GOLD.png Gold, SILVER.png Silver DIAMOND.png Diamond Sublime 3
SILVER.png Silver, PLATINUM.png Platinum COAL.png Coal Sublime 3
GOLD.png Gold COLORFUL LAKELET.png Colorful Lakelet Sublime 3
Personal tools